Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Google Reader/Bloglines

Last night I realized that Google Reader and Bloglines is the same thing. Of course I realized this after I created a bloglines account. I figured it would be easier to add some of my classmates blogs and different new feeds into google reader instead of bloglines since I already have a google account that I use for my e-mail and blog. There is also a link on the blogger dashboard to connect to google reader. I posted an earlier blog that I usually have problems finding things to look at on the Internet but now I'm finding things that interest me and it's great because I can put everything in one place. It's like one stop shopping.

I really enjoy the different technologies that I have learned thus far. I really like my google reader. I found some health and fitness articles that I could add as feeds and get updates on new information. I don't know how I'm going to use my twitter account in regards to my career at this moment. I don't plan to add to twitter to my phone and before taking KIN 710 I wasn't on the computer that much. We shall see as time goes on but at this moment I love how Internet savvy I'm becoming.

No comments: