Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Web 2.0 Sites and Features

I found a couple of sites that had some interesting content. My best friends and I are on this accountability journey, where we are each holding each other accountable for doing little task every week to help push us to our short and long time goals. The web site 43things.com allows you to list your goals, record your progress and cheer or encourage other people on their progress. I can use this tool in my everyday life, work and personal.

Another site that I found was yourminis.com which is a site where you can find widgets to put on your blog, facebook, myspace, personal web page or any other social networking site. I have really grown fond of widgets because it makes your site a lot more interesting to look at.

The last site that I found useful was nomao.com which gives information to other users of good places to eat, shop, visit, party and a host of other things that may interest someone.

5 comments:

Scott Sailor, EdD ATC said...

I think 43things is an interesting concept also.

KParodi said...

I really like the first two websites that you listed, I think that those are two site I would use. Thanks

Richard Robertson said...

It sure sounds like you are quite adept at the web 2.0 concept. How do you find time to keep up with all of this. I am just trying to keep up with twitter and facebook and email? good luck

kia said...

Wow, your blog puts mine to shame. I love the music, pictures,and news updates. I love the concept of visually recording your goals, and the steps it takes to get there. Yourminis.com?? I am going there right now to make my blog more fun to look at. Thanks for the motivation!

connecticane88 said...

You really know what you are doing. My blog is so plain.